Reference Number: CTAS-1320
The order is valid and enforceable in any county in Tennessee. T.C.A. § 36-3-606(f). It may:
- Direct Respondent not to commit domestic abuse, stalk or sexually assault Petitioner or petitioner’s minor children;
- Prohibit Respondent from calling, e-mailing, writing, or communicating with Petitioner, directly or indirectly;
- Give Petitioner possession of the residence and evict the Respondent;
- Require Respondent to provide suitable housing for Petitioner if respondent is the sole owner or lessee of the residence;
- Award temporary custody of or establish temporary visitation rights with their minor children;
- Award support to Petitioner if the parties are legally married and award child support for Respondent’s children; or
- Require Respondent to get treatment or counseling for anger management or substance abuse.
T.C.A. § 36-3-606(a).